cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Contact Form

Custom Contact Form

I'm wanting to create a custom contact form that allows me to remove all the extra text on it and the border-radius on the outline.

I just need a field that has Email on it and a Sign Up button on it, nothing more.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Custom Contact Form

Hi @RyanE005 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful it would be to customize your sign-up form like this. I apologize at this time these forms are standard and cannot be customized to this extent. This is however a feature request I have submitted to the appropriate teams in the meantime. Have you taken a look at our Marketplace? You can find many different apps and integrations that may offer you the customization you are looking for. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I'm positive what I need is not there. I would like to have this capability. I can use your api, but it appears that V3 doesn't really support creating a sign up box. It appears that I need to authenticate via OAuth2 every 24 hours and you don't support refresh tokens so this must all be done manually.

Hi @RyanE005 

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to find quite what you were looking for in our marketplace. If you are interested in the abilities of our API, I would suggest reaching out to this support directly. Our API Support team can be reached by email at webservices(at)constantcontact(dot)com. One of these support agents can help answer any questions you may have.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I too would like greater understanding for how to achieve this.

Hi @MatthewB2133 

Thank you for sharing feedback on this as well. The ability to make changes like this is not currently available. I have submitted this as a feature request in your account to the appropriate teams. As previously mentioned in this thread, our Marketplace is a great place to find customizable forms that can be connected to your account.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

No, the marketplace doesn't contain what I need.

You also didn't answer my question, stop using those canned responses. This application is useless and you don't care to support it obviously. They need to hire new reps.

Hi @MatthewB2133 

What is it exactly you are looking to achieve? Customizing the form in ways some of the previous users have asked in this thread is not currently available. However having any details of what you are looking to do with your form can help us point you in the right direction. 

Frankie.P