cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated new account!

Highlighted

Deactivated new account!

Hi, I'm completely new to this service. Just 2 hours ago I sent my credit card information to buy a plan, designed a draft and couldn't send it because of a "deactivated account". What is that? This is the first time I have this problem online. 

Any member of the community can help me out? Thank you!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Deactivated new account!

Hi @user96723 

So sorry to hear this has happened with your account! I have taken a peek and can see your account was disabled by our Account Review department. The good news is this team is available by phone and can help answer any further questions you may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I am facing the same problem from last many days. I am not able to send emails not even a test mail.

As suggested above I had a conversation with the team, but I am still facing the same problem.

need urgent support on this.

Thankyou.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @user781228 

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. Our Account Review team will be happy to further assist you with this issue, however, you will want to reach back out to them for further assistance. I have checked and everything else is set with your account.

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!