cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decreasing Padding around Custom Divider

Highlighted

Decreasing Padding around Custom Divider

Hello, 

I am new to an organization that uses Constant Contact for email blasts. I'm wondering if there is a way to decrease padding (white space) around custom dividers that we use in our templates. It's pushing the content below down, and I'd like the option to use that space to increase the size of the logo featured as the "topic sponsor." 

Constant Contact Question.png

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Decreasing Padding around Custom Divider

@WorldMichigan All of our templates have slightly different padding on the different sections. If you are proficient in HTML, you can go to the style sheet at the top of the page for a little more control over the padding. Otherwise, I recommend using a different template that has a slimmer divider. I've also seen people make their own divider by uploading and inserting it as an image.

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Occasional Visitor

Alan, 
I do not see the style sheet at the top of the page that I would like to access to edit the padding and margin on containers. Can you provide a screenshot of the area you are referencing? 

Thank you!

Hi @ScottH1981,

Thank you for your question. I can understand the confusion. I reviewed your account and it looks like you are actually using our third-generation editor which does not have access to the HTML or Style Sheet of the template. The screenshot on the previous post is depicting our older, second-generation editor. If you could provide the name of the campaign you are working on and a little more detail of what you are trying to do I could take a look and see if what you want can be accomplished in the third-generation editor. Please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and the information requested above and we'll take a closer look!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.