cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Deeply resent your intrusive marketing

Occasional Visitor

Deeply resent your intrusive marketing

Your new marketing page keeps coming up with no way to exit. IT'S BLOCKING ME FROM DOING MY WORK. Unacceptable. I will cancel with CC if this continues.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Deeply resent your intrusive marketing

Hi @JeanneF8

I'm sorry for the experience you're having with your account! What is the message that pops up in your account? Are you able to scroll on your page to move it from blocking your work? This is something we would like to look into further for you. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing. In the meantime, I would also suggest testing a different browser or a private/incognito window.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for contacting.  The problem stopped on its own.  I sincerely hope it was an anomalous occurrence that won't happen again.  JCF

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JeanneF8,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm happy to see that the issue you were experiencing is no longer occurring. If you happen to come across this again, feel free to reach back out to us and if possible with a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can further investigate. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing