Hyperlink color changes when email is sent

SOLVED
Go to solution
SallyS352
Rookie
0 Votes

When editing, my organization url is white on a dark green background. My Design links is set to white also. The previews have it correctly as white. When I do a test send, the url is changed to bright blue underlined. It is very hard to see on the dark green background. Please help! We have branded colors and do not want the bright blue underlines url. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SallyS352 ,

You may need to check the settings of your email program or browser, to see if it's forcing links to turn blue (and purple when clicked). These kinds of settings on the receiving end will always try to override any formatting we try to send through, and isn't something we can therefore control.

For more info on styling links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SallyS352 ,

You may need to check the settings of your email program or browser, to see if it's forcing links to turn blue (and purple when clicked). These kinds of settings on the receiving end will always try to override any formatting we try to send through, and isn't something we can therefore control.

For more info on styling links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST