cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Auto-hyperlinking colour

Visitor

Hi,

I have a list of email addresses on a newsletter email and when sent out, the email addresses are hyperlinked, turning them blue.  Since the background of the field is purple, this looks pretty unclear.  How can I disable the auto-blue?

Thanks,

Ami

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

Hi,  I have a list of emails on my current email and once sent, the emails will be automatically hyperlinked and turn blue.  Since the background of the field is purple, this looks bad.  Is there a way to disable the automatic blue colouring?

Thanks,

Ami

Tags (1)

Re: Disabling Auto-hyperlinking colour

Hi @AmiJ5

Thank you for reaching out to us about the email addresses appearing as blue hyperlinks. Depending on which browser or email client you use, an email address will appear as a hyperlink. The browser or email client automatically converts email addresses into hyperlinks, regardless of how they were formatted in the editor.

One workaround for the issue is that if the email address is in the body of the email you can make it a link (either a mail-to or website link) and by doing that you can make it look like regular text or designate it as a different color. 

If you'd like to learn more about some common display issues with different email programs you can do so here.

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager