cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CC produce a report of what time subscribers open or click for an entire list?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Does CC produce a report of what time subscribers open or click for an entire list?

Hi,

I'm trialling CC because in, which I currently use, I cannot get a report that gives me a list of what time someone opened or clicked in a given set of subscribers.

So I want to export a report from a single list (known as Audience in) that tells me who clicked or opened last REGARDLESS of campaigns. So I want to see a chronological time line of clicks/opens from ALL those in a particular list.

Currently I'd have to go into ALL recent campaigns - say 20 - and find out who clicked or opened last by searching every clicker. It's completely impractical.

The goal is to respond to an opener/clicker immediately so I'm often asking the question, "who was the last person to click any campaign for my wedding photography list (of subscribers)"?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Does CC produce a report of what time subscribers open or click for an entire list?

Hi @user13935 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I understand how important it is to keep track of your contacts. I apologize we do not offer a tool that will produce this cumulative report along with these time stamps. This is however a great feature request we have submitted in your account. Have you tried our segmentation tool? Or even our click segmentation? Our segment tool creates a list of who opened or clicked any campaign sent from your account. While the click segmentation tool will automatically add contacts who clicked on a specific link or button to a new list to contact. Both of these options can be used as a workaround to manually exporting and comparing these reports.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.