cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Email address to use for trial period

Email address to use for trial period

Hi.  I just signed up for the 60 day free trial and I signed up with my personal email address. I thought they gave you an email address that had your blog name in it or your name in it.  I don't want to use my personal outlook account.  That doesn't look professional.  Is this an available option to create a new email account with your blog name?  Thank you, Christine

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email address to use for trial period

Hello @ChristineL273,

Thank you for reaching out about using a more professional looking email address. That's a great idea! While that isn't something that we provide, you may be able to contact your website host to see if you can add an email option to your hosting package, or creating a business account through an email provider! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.