cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email contacts on lists

Occasional Visitor

Email contacts on lists

I am cleaning up our contact lists. I'm doing some combining and moving other contacts to another list. When I do this a couple of time, it doesn't show the other lists after transferring a few of them. I have to refresh the who Contacts page for them to come back. That is very time consuming, as you can imagine. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Email contacts on lists

@LisaB6823

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having to refresh your page each time to see your lists. There are a couple things I would recommend to optimize the browser you are working in. The first thing to try is clearing your browsers cache. Once you have your browser's cache cleared, you will want to completely exit out and relaunch.

The second option to try is going into Safe Mode. This will disable any add-ons on your browser that could be causing connection issues. If you are still having issues, I would suggest making sure your browser is up to date. I hope this helps!

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.