cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Email list for owners of Manufactured Homes

Occasional Visitor

Email list for owners of Manufactured Homes

I'm looking for a targeted email list for owners of Manufactured Homes who have placed the home on their own property (not in a park). Need it for NC.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Email list for owners of Manufactured Homes

Hi @JeffryB4,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. If you are wanting to acquire an email list, then I must tell you that the  purchasing of email lists is against Constant Contact's Terms & Conditions. All the email addresses within Constant Contact must be permission based. Click here for more information on Constant Contact's Email Permission Policy. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing