cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Emails before and after an event

Occasional Visitor

Emails before and after an event

Need your help...I want to use a service like Constant Contact, but I don't want to sign up to discover what I need can't be done. Here's my question: when a student registers for one of my classes, I want them to get an email right away and then 2-3 more emails a specific number of days BEFORE the training event. After the class, they'll get a few more emails a specific number of days AFTER the training event. Can I do this with Constant Contact?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails before and after an event

Hello @JimS233,

Inside our event tool, we have an option to email all registrants, and you can schedule those emails ahead of time.  You can also send emails out up to 30 days after the close of the event.  So in short, yes.  You can schedule emails to go to all registrants on the 3 days running up to the event, schedule and then other emails to go out in the days after the event.  We also include an automatic 'Thank you for registering' email which you can add additional text to.  Here's a quick walkthrough of the scheduling process.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.