cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Emails on phone cut off

Occasional Visitor

Emails on phone cut off

The bottoms of my emails are cut off on phones. Here's an example:

Screenshot_20190909-010551_Outlook.jpg

I don't like it.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Emails on phone cut off

Hi @FirstNameL806912 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. This screenshot you shared definitely helped to understand what you are experiencing with your email campaign. When testing your most recent campaign on my mobile device I was unable to replicate this same change. However we would like to collect a few more details needed to troubleshoot further:

• Mobile device you are using (make and model)
  • Email client and version on your mobile device
  • Are you flipping the phone orientation? 

• Does it happen in other email clients on your phone? Or on more than one mobile device/for more than one contact?

Footers detaching and covering the email body when viewed on a mobile device is something we are continuing to look into. So having these details are very helpful!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I have a Galaxy S10+ on Verizon running the latest update.

I have Outlook for Android, again the latest update.

I did not think of changing the orientation.  Most people do not use their phones that way.  When I change to landscape, the problem is not present.

I do not have other email clients, but I can read perfectly in Outlook on my desktop.

Highlighted

Hi @FirstNameL806912 

Thank you for following up with this information! We have submitted a ticket under your account with the details of this experience. Though there is not currently a time estimate of when it will be resolved, we have added you to our queue to be notified when it is. Using a different template has been a workaround that has worked for other users. Are you still having this same experience when using a different email template?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.