Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error before sending

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Error before sending

Hi,

i have this message showing when i try to send a sample campaing to my test mailboxs :

Failed to update document metadata because: Email Metadata could not be successfully updated due to bad request

any solution?

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Contributor

Re: Error before sending

Can i get an answer please ?

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @HeinzS6,

I'm sorry that you were having trouble with sending an email. I was able to fix this problem for you and you should be able to send the email now. Unfortunately, you were experiencing a known issue in our system that affects emails not being able to send if the country is set as England or United States Minor Outlying Islands in the footer address. Since the address said Atlanta, GA, I changed the country to United States. In the meantime, I have opened up a case with our upper level support team to research this. They will be reaching out to you with an update in the next few business days. For now, you should be able to send this email with the current edit made to the country in that email. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! 

I didn't find United States in the list, that's why i did not choose it ! 

Thank you for your help

Heinz

CTCT Employee

You're welcome! If you need any additional assistance, feel free to post in the Community any time.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!