cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Event Contact

Highlighted
Developer

Event Contact

How do I add an email address to the Event Contact drop down menu found under "Who is the event contact?"

Event Contact.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Event Contact

Hello @gouldtv,

Great question! In order to add more contacts to that drop down menu you do have to verify the address before they will appear. This helpful article will walk you through the steps of verifiying any additional addresses. Once they are verified you can go back to the Event Basics section and the newly verified address will appear in the list. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.