cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Registration

Occasional Organizer

Event Registration

I have two contact lists for one event, those who are allowed to bring guests and those who are not. Is there a way to create two registration pages for one event, or to specify in the settings who is allowed a guest and who is not?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Registration

Hi @FatimaD!

Thanks for contacting the community!  Currently there is no way to restrict certain registrants from registering a guest if you are allowing guests in the event set up.  The guest option is not something that can be separated or accessed with a code like the fees can be.  However, if this is an event with a fee and they would be paying a fee for the guest also, it might be possible to set up an access code that you could give those certain people to have access to the "guest fee".  It would really depend on how the fees are set up and what you need to collect from the registrants about their guest.  

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.