cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Fields

Occasional Visitor

Fields

The import form I'm using collects name, address and phone number. My list on constant contact is only collecting name and address. How do I get my list to collect phone numbers as well?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Fields

Hi @ValentinT87,

If you are using a sign-up form created within the account you can collect whatever fields you want.  If you are using a third-party outside sign-up form integration, you would just need to tell it to pass those specific fields to your contact list here.  If you are using a third-party form I would suggest contacting the developer of the program for help configuring the fields to push over here.  What type of form are you currently using?

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)