cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functionality on the new website - awful

Occasional Contributor

Functionality on the new website - awful

I see a reference to an activity page, but I cannot find an icon for it. How do I get to activity page
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Functionality on the new website - awful

Hi @JoyceR639

Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to show you where you can find the activity page in your account. Once you're logged in please click on "Contacts" on the left hand side of page. Once that loads look to the top of the page and click "Activity" like you see here:

activity page.png

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Frequent Visitor

Really, I'm very close to leaving you guys for the competition. This new site is BROKEN. Templates won't load and it's crawling very slowly. I suggest you figure this out, quickly.

Hi @NestoriusD

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues with loading templates. I took a look at your account and saw that the issue you were experiencing had been escalated to our Tier 2 Tech Support. From the email they sent you just a few minutes ago it looks like they were able to resolve what was going on. If you're still running into that issue or if anything else comes up please let us know so that we can assist. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

1. Tried to edit a paragraph -- remove some text, change a line ending, delete a paragraph ending, etc. -- horribly clunky. 2. Bullets???? Forget it! Sucks! You cannot edit a bullet list successfully without a LOT of work. The old system was never so awkward. For example, I wanted to take out line spacing between bullets and that totally messed it up. It is extremely temperamental. 3. Editing a block seems to be the worst issue. I tried to switch some type from being centered to being left-justified and the whole block insisted on switching. It's extremely hard to make edits within a block to just one paragraph.
Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Please refer to the new setup as "enhanced experience" and not the new website.
They prefer that name.
CTCT Employee

Hello @DaveH407

I am sorry you are having trouble with our 3rd generation editor. I am sending you an email so we can have someone reach out and help resolve the issues you are running into. I will be sending the email to your contact email in the account.

Keep on eye out for my email!

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (1)