cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Guests

Occasional Visitor

Guests

If contacts register with a guest, how can I download that guest's name in CSV? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Guests

Hello @NicolasP

Great question! To download a csv file of the guest reporting for your event:

1. From your Home or Campaigns tab, click Actions > Edit to open your Event Dashboard.

Edit event
  2. Click Reporting.
  3. Click Export Report and choose either:
  • Full Report - A detailed report including:
    • First name
    • Last name
    • Email address
    • Registration date
    • Registration status
    • Payment status
    • Payment type
    • Fee type
    • Promo code
    • Code type
    • Discount percent
    • Discount amount
  • Custom Report - A report that lets you choose which information to include in your CSV file. 
  1. To export the guest information only you would choose to export a Custom Report.
  2. Click Export Report > Custom Report.

Custom
  3. Check the boxes for any information you want to include in your report and apply any filters.
    Note: If you select a filter that results in no registrants, your file will be empty.

Filters
  4. Click Export Custom Report.

Finish
  5. Click "Download".
    Note: Depending on the size of your report, the "Download" link might take a few moments to appear.

Download
Once you've downloaded and saved the file, you can use it to quickly print out a list of your registrants and use it at the door on the day of your event. I hope this was helpful to you! If you have any questions just let us know!

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Solution Provider

Will the guests show up in the check-in app? I don't see them when I log in.

Tags (2)

Hello @TiffanyW6166. At this time, guests are not able to be checked in separately from the main registrant while using the Check-In app. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience for you. I have tracked this feedback in your account and sent it over to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.