cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE ~ Adding about 1,300 more contacts AND why does my ALL Contacts only show 3?

Highlighted

HELP PLEASE ~ Adding about 1,300 more contacts AND why does my ALL Contacts only show 3?

I signed up for the $40 per month discounted by 40% but the system would not let me list more than 100. I need to have more than 1,300 total contacts. Plus I entered the first 100 contacts 24-hours ago and the system says I only have 3 contacts. VERY FRUSTRATED.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: HELP PLEASE ~ Adding about 1,300 more contacts AND why does my ALL Contacts only show 3?

Hello @LarryS386,

I'm sorry that adding contacts has been frustrating. I understand how important is to have your contacts in the account. I do see that you were able to add some contacts yesterday. If you are looking to add 1,300 contacts, the best way to add them all at once would be through our "Upload from File" option. Here is a link to our guide on Uploading a File of Contacts. If you continue to have trouble adding contacts, feel free to email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)Com with a file of your contacts and we would be happy to further assist.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!