cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Holland Symphony Survey

Holland Symphony Survey

HSO recently purchased a survey which has been difficult to initiate, did not reach many of the 90 recipients and so is not viable, and is hard to figure out how to print the 13 responses we did receive. In order to resend, will there be another $50 charge to do so?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Holland Symphony Survey

Hi @symphony_news,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

No, you will not have to pay anything additional.  The fee for the plus campaigns covers the campaign from beginning to end.  

If you would like to resend the original invitation to the people who have not taken it yet, you can follow the instructions at this link.  If you would like to modify the original invitation before resending to non-responders, you would need to follow the instructions at this link.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.