cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal Scroll issue

Highlighted
Established Member

Horizontal Scroll issue

My campaign (email) is loading with everything shifted to the right. Opening in Outlook requires that I use a horizontal scroll to see the full message. The only thing inline is the footer of the email.

How do I get everything shifted to the left or centered on the page?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Horizontal Scroll issue

Hi @TSIC 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign. I have taken a look at your account and can see exactly what you are talking about. It appears the email itself is stretched. Is this an email that you copy and reuse often? Copying and reusing a Legacy Newsletter too often can carry over problematic formatting in its HTML. However as I further troubleshooted I noticed many of your images were over 600 pixels wide. The table included in your email was also larger than 600 pixels wide. Most Constant Contact templates are about 600 pixels wide. So having items that are larger that 600 pixels wide can cause it to stretch.

A great troubleshooting step we suggest is resizing your images and table to be a smaller size. Out of a courtesy we have made these changes in the Support Copy available in your account. Moving forward you also have the option of moving over to our newer Third Generation Editor. These templates are available in your account are are designed to help avoid this template stretching.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.