cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the privacy of my list when they reply?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How can I change the privacy of my list when they reply?

I always send a email to my list. But when one  person reply everybody can see what he replied to me and also to who I send them the email. What can I do so people can't see who reply , what he replied and to who I send it to? So they can only see his email instead of all the emails of all the list.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I change the privacy of my list when they reply?

Hello @JavierR71,

I'm very sorry to hear a recipient of your email is being seen by everyone. When an email is sent from Constant Contact it is not delivered as a mass mailing that shows every email address it was sent to. For example, if you send to five people then Constant Contact sends out five individual emails as if they are unique.

That said, we would definitely want to look at this for you. If you could take screen shots and/or forward us an example of the email chain created by the recipient. It should include the original Constant Contact email that the recipient received as part of the chain. Please direct them to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and the name of the email campaign they received and we can investigate it further. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.