cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete those who have unsubscribed?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How can I delete those who have unsubscribed?

Please give me s-i-m-p-l-e to follow directions to delete those email addresses that have unsubscribed.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How can I delete those who have unsubscribed?

Hi MarilynS45

Thanks for posting. You don't need to delete the unsubscribes from the account because Constant Contact actually removed them for you as they opt out. They are kept in your Unsubscribed list as a record but Constant Contact will prevent you from re-importing.

If you do want to delete them from the Unsubscribed list you can do so by clicking into this list and selecting the contacts. There is a delete button available under More Actions. 

12-18-2014 11-32-22 AM.jpg

Please note, if you delete them from the Unsubscribe list you will have no record of the contacts in the account. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Thanks, Hannah.  The information you sent is certainly an accepted solution ... I just couldn't find the place to tag that!

Blessings,

Marilyn

CTCT Employee

Hi @MarilynS45 , 

I am sorry that you could not see the button to "Accept as Solution."  I have marked @Hannah_M 's post as a solution for you.  Thanks for coming back and letting us know this helped.