cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure

I drop them into publisher and save them in whatever format I need. Works great!

Up-loading a pdf file AS my e-mail

I have an advertisement I took out for a Grand Opening. I want to use that PDF file AS my next E-mail for my e-mail campaign.
How do I upload that?

Thanks
Pteacher
Occasional Participant

Is it possible to link your newsletter to a pdf document?

I am wondering if it's possible to link a newsletter to a pdf document.  When people opt in to my site I give them a free ebook. Up until now I have just used a standard email with an attachment, but I'm thinking that sending them a CC newsletter type document complete with my branding would look far more professional looking. 

Many thanks and regards,
Catherine Eagleson
www.crosswordsforfun.com.au

Valued Contributor

Sure. Just insert a link to the pdf document.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

To add a little on to what Pro said. Modify your welcome email to include the link to your eBook. This way when your new subscriber signs up and gets the welcome email you will already be serving him the link to your PDF with no additional action on your part required.

Occasional Participant

Thanks very much for your assistance. I have now done this, and as a result the process is much more streamlined.

Honored Contributor

Super !!!

Visitor

How do I add pdf to email

Valued Contributor

You can host the pdf on a web site and put a link in your email to the pdf on the web site. You cannot attach it to a Constant Contact email. That is not a feature of Constant Contact.
Occasional Advisor

As of our latest software release (7/19/2010) you can upload a PDF file from within the email editor and insert it into your email. While editing a block, look for the Document icon (next to the image icon on the left side of the editor). You can store and share up to 5 documents for free or you can purchase MyLibrary Plus to increase your total storage to 50 MB of documents and images.