cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Valued Contributor

How do I attach a PDF to my email?

When you are editing the email there are links on the left side of the page. Under the Insert heading you will find "Document", that is how you link the pdf.

is there a way to add pdf files to the emails being sent?

I would like to email some attachments is this possible.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Constant Contact does not support attachements of any kind. You can put in a link to a pdf, the pdf can be hosted by Constant Contact or you can host it yourself.
Occasional Participant

Is there a way to insert a PDF into the body of the email -- not as an attachment but as the body of the email message? I have some great flyers with nice graphics that I simply want to transmit to others.

How do i just insert a powerpoint presentation

Hi there

I just want to insert a 4MB powerpoint presentation pdf into a simple thankyou email to a group of my contacts. What is the best way to do this?
All Star

With the MyLibrary Plus you can upload .pdf files and then insert them into your emails just like images or links. I use that feature all the time
Solution Provider

You can also upload your presentation to any of several online file services and then link to that location within your email. Then you don't need MyLibrary Plus. One of those services is www.SlideShare.net.
MURCON (Murphy Consulting, Inc.)
866-4-MURCON
murcon@murcon.com

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure out how to do this. Is there a way to convert my pdf images for insertion into Constant Contact?

Can you help me to figure out how to upload pdf files into my newsletters?

Thanks.

Newsletter Writer in waiting
Honored Contributor

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure

The PDF file type is not a supported "graphic" file type for the web. They will need to be converted to either PNG, GIF or JPG. You will need a program that converts these files types and more than likely get familiar with some basic graphic editing. Do an Google search on PDF to PNG OR PDF to JPG converter. Regards, Tony

Occasional Participant

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure

Snagit captures images and saves them as JPG. Works very well for me: www.techsmith.com/snagit/