cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

I cannot see my files

I have uploaded 5 pdf files but cannot see them when I want to add them to a poster. Help!!!
Tags (2)

Re: I cannot see my files

Hi Mark,

I see that you have uploaded a PDF file called "Data Centre - poster" three times, is this the one you are looking for? If so, I see it in your Library several times. You would need to either view it in the Library(by clicking the Library tab) or by inserting it into your email since it's a document. Were you looking to include it in your email as an image instead? 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted

Cannot take uploaded images to campaign

I just uploaded the same file five times and I cannot see it nor import it to my campaign. Why?
Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot take uploaded images to campaign

Hello @KevinD712 , 

It looks like you called into Support for help on another issue (social media links).  I am not sure if you received help on this, so just in case I took a look in your account and noticed that there are some PDF files that have been uploaded.  If your image is saved in a PDF file, it would need to be converted to an image file type (jpg, png or gif) to be uploaded.  Within Constant Contact images can be inserted into emails and PDF can only be linked to, so this is why you are not seeing it to add to your campaign.  If you do not have the image saved in one of the image file types you can search for a PDF to JPG converter online.  If you need some assistance with this you can send the file to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, the file attached and your username.  

Occasional Visitor

Problems inserting pictures

I have uploaded images but when I go to insert it tells me there are none. When I try to upload more images it tells me I am out of space. Help!
CTCT Employee

Re: Problems inserting pictures

Hello @LyneM 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble inserting your images. When you upload these new images, what file format are they in? Images will only insert into the email editor if they are a JPG, PNG or GIF file format. If you happen to have your images saved as a PDF or Word file, you will only be able to use the Document Link feature for these files. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

How to convert a PDF to an image file using a screenshot

PDF files are common file formats for flyer's, brochures, menus and more. We know you often want to include a graphic of that PDF file in your email. Since you can only enter an image if it’s a jpeg, gif or png file we have some directions for you on how to turn your PDF file into an image file. We will do this by taking a screenshot, or capture of your document. Make sure you have the document open on your computer or phone and then following along below.

First, we need to determine which type of device you are working on.

• Windows PC
  • Mac
  • Mobile Device

1. Windows.jpgClick the Print Screen icon on your keyboard. The image of your screen will be saved to your clipboard.
  2. Open Microsoft paint by clicking Start > All Programs > Accessories. Once open, click edit >“paste”.
  3. Crop the image out if needed*
  4. Once you are set with the image click File > Save and then choose to save it as a Jpeg, Png or Gif file.

*Please note, you are welcome to crop or edit the image once you get it into Constant Contact as well.

apple.jpg

1. Click Apple-Shift-3.
  2. An image will be saved to your desktop called “Picture.png”

mobile.pngTo take a screenshot on an Iphone:

1. Press the Home and Sleep (on/off) button at the same time.
  2. Hold the buttons until the screen flashes
  3. Preview your screenshot in your photos.

To take a screenshot on an Android device:

1. Press the volume down rocker button and the power button at the same time.
  2. Hold the buttons until the screenshot is taken
  3. Preview the image in your gallery

*All mobile devices are a little different so we’ve included the two most common mobile types here. If these aren’t working or you have another type of device please check your manual to see if a screenshot is possible.

Now you are ready to upload to Constant Contact!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

I've uploaded (it says successfully) a pdf to my library but it does not show in my library...

Anyone know why that would be? What step am I missing?
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: I've uploaded (it says successfully) a pdf to my library but it does not show in my library...

Hello @WilliamM1947

Sorry to hear you're running into a problem uploading your file! I took a look at your account and i do see you've successfully uploaded your PDF file. Which screen are you uploading your file from? If you're uploading your PDF file while in the editor you may be trying to insert an image. Doing it this way will upload your file, but it won't populate in the library like the rest of your images. In order to insert a PDF file, you will have to make it a clickable link within your email

Your PDF appears to be a flyer, so if you would like this to be inserted much like an image, you just need to convert it from a PDF file to either a JPEG or PNG. You can achieve this by taking a screenshot or using a 3rd party converter. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Visitor

My image that I have uploaded 4 times is not showing up in my library... This should be easier

Please help
Tags (4)