cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: My image that I have uploaded 4 times is not showing up in my library... This should be easier

Hello @StephanieS3

I took a look at your account and saw that there was an image uploaded on the day that you posted this message. It look like you may have been uploading PDF versions of an image, which show only within the Document library.  In order to insert a file into your email so that it displays it does need to be an image file type (png, gif, or jpg).  If you need any help with Converting an image file, take a look at this post here with instructions on how to do so using a screenshot.  

If you need any other assistance, please let us know. 

Frequent Visitor

access to uploaded files

I keep uploading a pdf file, but I am unable to find the file after uploading...
Highlighted

Re: access to uploaded files

Hi @DebraC639

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of this frustration. When you upload a PDF it will show as a document in your library so you won't be able to insert it as an image. If you wanted it to show in your email you would want to convert the document to an image file instead. There are free online converter tools that would do this for you, just google for one. Please note, these are not Constant Contact products so please use at your own risk.

If you are okay with the PDF only being linked in your email you will want to choose to insert a document link on the left instead. This will show you the documents you have uploaded only.

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Uploading an Image

I just uploaded an image to my library and am attempting to use it for a promotion. I can't seem to upload it to the announcement and I can't find it in my library of images, although I received a confirmation that the pdf was successfully uploaded to the library. Can anyone help?
Tags (2)

Re: Uploading an Image

HI @patriciaz00

Thanks for posting, I think I know what is happening!

A PDF file is actually a document file, not an image. It sounds like you have an image in the PDF you want to use or you want to use the PDF as the image. For reference, an image file ends in jpeg, png or gif. Since you've uploaded the document it will be in your Library but can only be inserted into your email as a link.  I would suggest clicking the Library tab of your account and finding this file.

If you want to insert a link to the document you can by using the "Insert Document link" option. If you want it to show in the email we will need to convert the file to an image or recreate the PDF as the email.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!