cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: "Converting" a pdf into XHTML

You're welcome!

Regular Visitor

Re: "Converting" a PDF into XHTML

When doing that is there a specific template you recommend in order to upload the JPG to be most of your email, barring some text to prevent filtering? 

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I would suggest you use our Business Letters Basic template and add your image to the Company logo block.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Participant

Jarrad thanks for that pointer... I was able to convert the document and insert it but the result was so small it wasn't worth it. I am guessing the template I used was not the best for what I wanted to do. I'll try your suggestion.

Jeanne

Honored Contributor

Hi Jeanne,

Happy to help! Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Participant

And that worked great! The Business Basic template was such a better fit than the other template I tried (can't even remember it). I am so glad this works... it gives us an opportunity to have that specialized look to our messages without the hefty programming skills necessary for the html solution.

I see some posters ask for us to mark their messages as an 'accepted solution' but cannot see where that option is. I'd gladly mark yours that way, and in the meantime I'll give you kudos.

Jeanne

Honored Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the kudos! I'm happy that worked!

To mark an answer as a Accepted Solution, you would need to be the author of the post.

I'm happy I could help!

Jarrad

Participant

Ok thanks Jarrad!

Honored Contributor

Anytime!

Jarrad

Participant

UPDATE: I have been using this solution for a while now and it continues to be great. The one limiting aspect of it however, is that no links can be live within the image. I found that out quite embarrassingly just recently when a VIP contacted our President asking why our links didn't work. OOOOPS!!!

I am trying to circumvent this by not having links in the jpg image of our newsletter per se, and just adding a box at the bottom with info/links in it. This also is a great way to provide that informational content that servers are looking for so they don't mark the communication as spam because it only has a picture as the content.

jeanne