cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

How do I change the font size in Mobile but not in Desktop?

All Star

How do I change the font size in Mobile but not in Desktop?

How do I change the font size in Mobile but not in Desktop? For example, I would like to have 18px font size in mobile, but 14px font size in desktop.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I change the font size in Mobile but not in Desktop?

Hello @AdamR4222. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to set the font size to display one way on mobile and the other on a desktop. However, if you do use a mobile-responsive template, the text will adjust to the size of the screen that it is being viewed on so you won't have to worry about your readers squinting to read your text. It's great that you are taking your mobile readers into consideration. Here are a few more best practices to consider when creating a mobile-responsive email. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.