cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I embed an email signup form in shopify?

Regular Visitor

I had , but want to use Constant contact instead.  Is this even possible?

5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I embed an email signup form in shopify?

Hello @TriciaE16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. We've made it even easier than that! Shopify already collects your contact data, and they have an app available to sync that data into Constant Contact, here! We also sync other reporting from Shopify so that you can easily check on things directly within Constant Contact. Here's more information on that feature. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact and have a great day. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

I already understand that.

I want just a stand alone email sign up location at the bottom of our webpage do you know how do that.  www.triciasgems.com.  I had it there before with mail chimp but didn't want to pay for two email marketing systems.   I cancelled mail chimp.

Jon

CTCT Employee

Hi @TriciaE16

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You are able to add the signup form at the bottom of the page as you currently have. You have the option of using a Pop-Up Form or the Inline Sign-Up Form. There are instructions for both creating and activating the forms on your site in the included links. Once this is connected it will feed the information directly over to Constant Contact. If you have any troubles, feel free to reach out! 

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great weekend! 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

This page does not explain how to updated add the universal code in shopify.  Can you elaborate?

CTCT Employee

@StaceyS572

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The universal code is specifically provided when using our Inline Sign Up Form to add to your website. This allows contacts to sign up on your website and be automatically added into your account.

When connecting your Shopify account, you do not need a universal code. You can click here for instructions on connecting your Shopify account, and here for adding products within your email campaigns.

I hope this information helps! In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.