cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I give my own name for a campaign -- not just the date created?

SOLVED
All Star

Re: Want to rename previus campaigns to keep better track of them

When do you think we'll have the capabilitiy to rename a campaign once it's sent?? Trying to clean up my CC and made the mistake early on of making copies of campaigns and not renaming them. :frown:

All Star

Re: Want to rename previous campaigns to keep better track of them

When do you think we'll have the capabilitiy to rename a campaign once it's sent?? Trying to clean up my CC and made the mistake early on of making copies of campaigns and not renaming them. :frown:

CTCT Employee

Hello @DeniseS8174!

I can definitely understand how useful this feature would be to you and we are still working on having this option included within all accounts. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I would like this feature too.

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hello @JorgeP02

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.Feedback is important to us. I will be sure to get this request to the appropriate team.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

Has this feature been added yet?

If not, why is it taking so long? The original request for this was made months ago.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SuziS

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are still working on including this option in the product. Your feedback is very important to us and I will be sure to relay the need for this feature to our engineers. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

I would like to see the renaming feature, too.  Thank you 

Hello @Project_SCUBA_Dive_Club,

Thank you for your interest in this feature. While we are still reviewing it for future product road maps I will make sure to track your feedback on your account for our product teams to review.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.