Did you mean: 

How do I update mailing address listed on the bottom of page

All Star

How do I update mailing address listed on the bottom of page

already described above
13 REPLIES 13

Re: How do I update mailing address listed on the bottom of page

Hi Denise,

Thanks for posting, this is a great question! There are a couple of ways to update your footer information.

1. If you are working in an email, just click in the footer area to see it open up to make the edits. 

7-16-2014 8-25-48 AM.jpg

2. If you would rather you can click My Account > My Settings and then make the updates in the "Organization Address: field on the right of the page.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Can't change physical address in footer

I can't change the physical address in the footer for an existing campaign. I've found where to change the physical address for future campaigns, and I've done that, but how do I change the address in an existing campaign short of starting over?

This is an email campaign where I selected Card/Announcement Email option. Clicking in the footer area doesn't do anything.

Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't change physical address in footer

Hello @SteveC8810 , 

For the particular template that you are using to edit the footer address you can click Continue to proceed to the schedule page. If you scroll down on the schedule page you will see a section to edit your Physical Address for this one campaign.  In other templates, like the Newsletter Campaign that you have in the account clicking in the footer will allow you to edit the address.  

Occasional Participant

Thank you, Samantha! That did the trick.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome!  Glad that I could help.  

It says I have to fill in address at footer for US But I am cdn

Should it not allow me to not add my address to the footer once it sees the address is Canadian?
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: It says I have to fill in address at footer for US But I am cdn

Hello @AmandaW323

The address in the footer is a requirement and does not depend on the country that you are living in.  You can update the footer address to have Canada as the country.  Here's how to do that: 

1. Login and go to My Account > My Settings. 
  2. Click to Edit the Address
  3. In the State drop down choose Non U.S. and choose a Country.  

Highlighted

Address at bottom of signature

I have updated our address in account settings but can't seem to get it to transfer to our emails? I have a draft ready to go, how can I change the address in the bottom block? Jess
Tags (3)

Re: Address at bottom of signature

@ChrisL530

Hi Jess, 

I just took a peek at your account and the address that I saw in the "My Settings" area seems to match the one at the footer of the emails you sent out. Were you able to get this resolved or did you still need any assistance? Please let us know and we'd be happy to help, thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager