cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update mailing address listed on the bottom of page

All Star

COUNTRY IN ADDRESS BLOCK

We are an International Society and it is important to us to have our Country shown. Is this possible? Thank you.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: COUNTRY IN ADDRESS BLOCK

Hello @ISTM1991

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you looking to have your country shown in the footer of the email? Are you looking to just insert that information into a block within the email? Once this is clarified I can suggest the best way to accomplish what you are looking to do. 

Please let us know so we can assist you. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Hello,

My apologies for the delay. Yes, I am referring to the address in the Footer section. It asks for the Country, but does not show that information. I appreciate any and all of your help.

Respectfully,

Amanda Martin

ISTM

CTCT Employee

Hello @ISTM1991

Thank you for that clarification. To add the country to the footer we would need to create a custom footer for you. There is a charge for the custom footer. Please let us know if you would like our custom services team reach out to you to discuss creating a custom footer.

You can also add a footer block/closing block/signature block to the end of the campaign and create your own custom footer that has all the information you will need for your members.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.