cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change all "no permissions set" contacts to "implied permission"

Occasional Participant

Re: How to change all "no permissions set" contacts to "implied permission"

Thank you for responding!   I am still having problems:  I have added some of these people in a separate list (as they have joined our organization), e.g. just this month we added 22 people in one list; 4 of those people are still listed as "No Permissions Set".

I have tried to change that by adding them to yet another list, with a new field, but that has not changed their status.  Am I still missing something?

Thanks!

Hi @PMIW_President 

Thank you for following up with these details! I took a look at your account and can see our Phone Support was able to assist with these contacts. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Hi,

Have been having this problem for a while and have been adding most of the ones that don't update with "implied permission" on import, manually. What is the solution for this problem? It is EXTREMELY time consuming to do this. I feel like this switch happened with the implementation of the new email platform. I see that if I want to send them to an old format email, it will show and send to those that are marked as "no permissions set" but if i go to send to a newly created email in the new platform they do not show up at all in the final screen where you select you send lists.

Help. I do not want to continue to do this.

Thanks,

Jasmine Home

CTCT Employee

Hello @JasmineR1,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I apologize for any inconvenience here, if these contacts are in your account as "No Permission Set," they will need to be manually updated. As we have done for others, we can submit a case for our advanced teams to take a look to see what they can do for you in this case. You can also call our support department directly for immediate assistance here.

We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!