Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a "web view" that is open/public to anyone

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

How to create a "web view" that is open/public to anyone

Is it possible to create a url that ANYONE can open, even if they didn't receive the email?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: How to create a "web view" that is open/public to anyone

Hello @travisap,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you spoke with one of our support reps via email about this, shortly after posting here. I hope she was able to help. In case you did not receive her email back, I also wanted to post here too. It is certainly possible to get a webpage link that is publicly viewable for your emails. The best way to access this link is by clicking on the "Actions" tab next the email in your in campaigns page, once it is sent out. After clicking on "Actions," you will see a "short URL" option in the dropdown. This link is a permalink that can be viewed by anyone. I hope this helps.

email_url.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Great! That did work. For some reason the link was not working in Google Chrome, might be a user-error / browser setting.

Hi @travisap. I'm so glad you were able to find that Short URL link! Please let us know if we can assist you any further. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.