cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How to edit recipients of Your Latest Contact/Subscriber Activity report

Established Member

How to edit recipients of Your Latest Contact/Subscriber Activity report

Hello: My predecessor at this organization created an automated report for "Your Latest Contact/Subscriber Activity". This report is no longer sending. Where in my Constant Contact dashboard can I find it to edit it?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: How to edit recipients of Your Latest Contact/Subscriber Activity report

Hey @BrianK575,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Is it an email that comes to your personal email on a certain day? If so you will want to click on "Sign Up Forms" at the top of the screen, then click on "Sign-up & Unsubscribe Updates". update email.png

Thank you so much for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: How to edit recipients of Your Latest Contact/Subscriber Activity report

Hi: Thanks for your response.

Tags (1)