cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I am new, is Constant Contact compatible with Word documents?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am new, is Constant Contact compatible with Word documents?

Do I need to purchase Microsoft 365 and learn to use it instead of Word?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: I am new, is Constant Contact compatible with Word documents?

Hello @LisaT0823,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Constant Contact allows you to copy and paste text from external applications such as Microsoft Word. You can also create a clickable link to a Word document. Constant Contact is designed to operate independently from any other program so you will not need any knowledge of Microsoft Word or Office 365. 

Here is a guide to help you get started.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Hi Curtis,
You wrote this over a year ago, but I've just now run across it while searching the same question. You say that one can use Word with CC by copying and pasting text and that we will not need to know anything about Word or Office 360 to do it, and you have a link to help illustrate that. I went to the link and nowhere on the page does it mention Microsoft Word. It has nothing to do with the question. Could you perhaps have confused Word with "Wordpress" (which IS mentioned on the link)?
Do you have any other or better response to the question of how to used Word with CC? We all know you can copy and paste anything in it, but you have to cut out all of the graphics and formatting, which functionally ruins quite a few articles that quite a few people want to use CC for. There has got to be a better way of doing that than just copy and paste.  has an add-on for Word to have them work together. Do you have anything like that?

Stan Duncan

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hi @ROBERTG42 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

In the previous post, the link provided was showing you how to link off to a Word Document, similar to an attachment. The other option is copying and pasting as mentioned. At this time, there isn't a third party app to connect Word but I'm happy to submit your feedback.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participating Solution Provider

Hi LisaT0823

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the other free weekly webinars we offer helpful in learning about Constant Contact and what it can offer you, and your clients!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)