cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using this for the first time. WHERE IS THE SEND BUTTON

SOLVED

I am using this for the first time. WHERE IS THE SEND BUTTON

I have been on hold for a total of 23 minutes this far trying to find out HOW to send...i am on hold now...still trying to find out how to send an email to our board members for a meeting this is happening in 2 minutes.
Tags (3)
9 REPLIES 9
CTCT Employee

Re: I am using this for the first time. WHERE IS THE SEND BUTTON

@SaraB7141 

To schedule an email you will want to select the yellow "Continue" button on the top right hand side of your campaign you've just created. This will take you to the schedule page where you will fill out all required fields, most notably the list selection field. You will see a phrase labeled "Add to Email Lists" with a white plus sign to the right of it. 

Click that plus sign and then you will see all of your lists populate beneath. Select which list or lists you'd like to send the email to and then click save. Now on the right hand side of the screen you will see your schedulign options, to either send now or later. If you choose to send later, you will be prompted with a specific date and time in which you'd like the email to send.

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Occasional Visitor

Time settings for campaigns

Hi, I need to know how to set the time of day to send campaigns. I didn't see it in the tutorials list. Thanks
Tags (2)

Re: Time settings for campaigns

HI @GiseleM43

Great question! To schedule your email you will want to have completed the draft and be on the email settings page. If you are viewing your email just click "Continue" in the upper right. 

To schedule an email to send in the future you will need to select "Send Later" and you will see a date and time option appear. Please note, you will want to make sure you have a timezone set in your account ahead of time! You will see in the screenshot below I have the email sent to send on 4/27 at 1pm AKDT (Alaska) time.

2015-04-24_8-09-15.jpg

Once you have this information set you can choose the lists you want to send to and customize other things like the subject and from name of your email. You will just want to click "Schedule" when you are done!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

when will be able to sort scheduled emails by date? Takes so much time to go through scheduled emails if I need to edit an email.
Tags (2)

Hi @PonteVecchio. Thank you for your question and I'm sorry that it takes so much time for you to locate your emails. At this time, there is not an option to sort scheduled emails by the date they are going out on. However, this is a great idea and I will submit this feedback to the appropriate department.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

it does not work

created a campain created email but no button to send out the emails?
Tags (2)

Re: it does not work

HI @amaz

I am sorry to hear of the frustration! What is the name of the email you are working in?

It looks like you were able to get one email scheduled from your account--are you still having trouble?

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Participant

Hey Hannah, thanks for getting back to me! No frustration at all. I had to fiddle around a bit to figure out how to send out the emails in the end. Cheers

HI @amaz

No problem, thats what we are here for! Glad to hear you figured it out. Please let us know if you ever get stuck or have any questions!

Hannah M.