cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can create my landing page for my website on constant contact but how do i get it to my website?

Occasional Visitor

I can create my landing page for my website on constant contact but how do i get it to my website?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: I can create my landing page for my website on constant contact but how do i get it to my websit

Hi @KarenH953

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm glad you were able to create a Landing Page Sign Up Form. You may place that form on your website by either Creating a Button or using the Form URL as a link on your site. Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!