cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new - how do I make notes after a call to a contact?

Regular Visitor

I'm new - how do I make notes after a call to a contact?

Hi, ran first campaign, 30%+ open rate, now I am calling and following up with the contacts. How can i make notes in CC re these calls, linked to the email campaign?

Thanks!

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: I'm new - how do I make notes after a call to a contact?

Hello @EdZ60,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It is a great idea to follow up with your contacts after such a good open rate. I do apologize, but I think I may need more clarification on what you need help with. What do you need linked in your email campaign? 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Hi!!

Thank you for quick reply. As I follow up with these contacts ( eg I am calling them and getting more information on their business and possible staffing needs), how do people handle keeping track of who they contacted, nature of the call, results and future action plans / reminders? Trying to find easiest way to manage this. Can this be done in Constant Contact, where the intial campaign was launched? Is it a case of setting the list up in Excel and updating there? Look forward to feedback and thank you.

CTCT Employee

Hello @EdZ60,

Thank you for the clarification! The best way to document this information would be to upload a new file of contacts including the people who you have called and put them into a new list so that they can be separated from everyone who you have not called. You can also do it the other way around as well if that is easier. I apologize that we do not have an easier way to document this information into Constant Contact. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.