cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I start a campaign with 100 contacts, can I add more later and have the system send to them?

Occasional Visitor

If I start a campaign with 100 contacts, can I add more later and have the system send to them?

I've already started a campaign and added contacts who in some cases have interacted. Can I add new contacts now and just have the system see them as ~contacts who have not opened email~ and just send to them in the next wave?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: If I start a campaign with 100 contacts, can I add more later and have the system send to them?

Hi @CJB109,

Thanks for reaching out! We're glad you asked because we do have a Resend function that will send an email campaign to new contacts who joined the list after the email campaign was originally sent. From the Campaigns tab click Status and then Sent. Locate the email campaign you want to resend and click the More button to select Resend to...:

2018-10-23_12-03-42.png

You'll see the notification that the email campaign will only send to email addresses that have not received it previously, and that the Email List is already selected for you:

2018-10-23_12-06-53.png

The final step is to select when you want to send it and click Schedule!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.