cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If our contact list has more than the allotted number of contacts how does Constant Contact decide w

If our contact list has more than the allotted number of contacts how does Constant Contact decide w

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: If our contact list has more than the allotted number of contacts how does Constant Contact deci

Hi @MichaelM57574,

Thanks for reaching out! It doesn't look like your full post displayed but I will do my best to answer! I'm guessing you're inquiring about contact levels and how it relates to pricing? If so, your monthly bill is a combination of the pricing plan you've selected, plus the number of active contacts in your account. If your number of active contacts increased during the last billing period, you will move to a higher billing level. And vice versa if your number of active contacts decreased during the last billing period. These charges adjust automatically and will be reflected in next month's bill. In addition, you can check your billing information and pricing plan from the My Account page.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.