cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Library Folders

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Image Library Folders

I just switched to the 3rd generation editor and am having problems with my image folders. I have a multitude of image folders and sub-folders from many years of use. When I try to access a subfolder, only the images in the main folder for that category display.  I can't get to any of the existing sub-folders at all.  And I'm not sure how to upload new images into existing folders either. Am I missing something?  Do I need to re-do everything so as to have only main folders?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Image Library Folders

Hi @MarleneP

Thank you so much for coming to the Community with your experience! I am so sorry the folders in your library are not showing correctly when working in your email. I took a peek at your account and was able to replicate this. This is something we would like to troubleshoot further for you. I have reached out to our higher-level technical team and they will take a closer look into it. They will reach out through the contact address on file with an update in the next 4 business days.

I apologize for any inconvenience this experience may have caused!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Re: Image Library Folders

Thanks so much.  I will look forward to hearing from someone!