cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In over my head...

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

In over my head...

Taking it from the top...I signed up for the free trial, built what I think is a good website, added a Store, loaded it with things to sell, bought a confirmed monthly business plan, connected my FB page to CC and vice versa. I thought I had ALL the bases covered, but.... 

Now I think I have totally missed the boat in how this system is supposed to operate.  When logged in, my account says I only have a Trial plan.  Are the Website and Email portions of this, 2 separate areas having to be paid for? Or are they supposed to be integrated and fall under 1 billing statement?  Is there a "blueprint" or flow chart somewhere that I can look at to see if I'm accomplishing what I think I should be or if I am completely off base with this system

1 REPLY 1

Re: In over my head...

Hello @CarolAW6 

Sorry for any confusion there may be with accessing your Constant Contact account! You are correct that the Websites and Email Marketing functionalities exist as separate areas of your account. Both areas are stationed under one main login, but require different sections within your account. Constant Contact gives users the tools, under one roof, to have an online presence- which includes email marketing and websites (and more)! However, both services would be separately charged. I hope this helps! Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.