cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration With WIX

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Integration With WIX

Hi, I'm quite a newbie to list growing, is it possible to integrate constant contact with my WIX page?

Nathan.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Integration With WIX

Hello @NathanJ809,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand the important to being able to grow your list. If you would like to browse through the integrations that are offered, you can visit our Marketplace to see which ones are available. Keep in mind that you can also upload a spreadsheet of your contacts if you are able to get a file of your contacts. Click here to view different ways on how to add contacts into your account. In addition to that, you can also benefit from the Sign-Up Forms that we offer through the account. Click here to view the available options for our Sign-Up Form tools. Please let us know if this information was helpful, if you happen to have any additional questions feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing