cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Is Constant Contact appropriate for a copywriter who does client campaigns plus their own?

Is Constant Contact appropriate for a copywriter who does client campaigns plus their own?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Is Constant Contact appropriate for a copywriter who does client campaigns plus their own?

Hello @LJM98,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can definitely use Constant Contact to write your client's campaigns, as well as your own. As long as you are using information that comes from your company and your client's companies only. If you have more legal questions regarding Constant Contact I recommend calling our Account Review department for more information and to make sure you are able to use our services. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.