cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Is anyone on here having success?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Is anyone on here having success?

Hello all! I launched a campaign on 11.11.19 and out of 100 contacts, only 7 have opened up the email. I'm wondering if everyone else is experiencing a low rate of clicks? I included my personal email in that list to test and it goes to a spam/junk folder. 

So far I'm thinking it won't be worth purchasing a subscription as I haven't reached anyone in this amount of time, it's rather disappointing. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Is anyone on here having success?

Hi @KristaP557 

I apologize for the experience you've had to date! I can understand how important it is for your emails to be successful on both deliveries and engagement. You've mentioned the open rate of your email and it's click rate in your post, are you looking for assistance with both?  I have taken a look at your campaign and can see the only link included is your Facebook page.

However if you are focused on your email's deliverability and open rate, these two things do go hand in hand. Many of your contacts are Gmail addresses. Is your campaign being delivered to their Promotions tab? The test email I've sent to my own account did in fact deliver to my Promotions Tab.

With that said, what email client are you using? Are you able to receive your email when sending it to another email address? Have you received reports of your email landing in the spam/junk folder for other contacts as well? Sometimes emails are not delivered due to its content or even the subject line. Sending a blank email with a simple subject line is a troubleshooting step we suggest to see if the email is being blocked due to this. Were you able to receive this blank test?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.