cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is challenging to arrange a document like I have it set up in word/illustrator/indesign.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

It is challenging to arrange a document like I have it set up in word/illustrator/indesign.

I want to be able to have images on both sides of the document and have the text wrap around it. Also I want to be able to left justify a graphic or logo and there is no option to do that. Or maybe I just can't see how.

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1

Re: It is challenging to arrange a document like I have it set up in word/illustrator/indesign.

Hi @EricG5853

Thanks for this feedback. The editor you are using is designed to be mobile responsive so there are preset templates to get you started. At this time you couldn't put images on both sides but you would be able to align images. I see your draft as images down the right of the email, did you want them moved somewhere else? Here's an example of a template with text and images side by side and how you would change the alignment.

2015-07-23_7-50-00.jpg

I don't know if you noticed yet but it does look like our custom services team created a draft with some more flexibility for you too. Check out "Campaign Design created by Constant Contact" in your account.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!