cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just starting out, and have a few questions.

SOLVED
Highlighted

Just starting out, and have a few questions.

1. I've been playing around with creating an event, I don't want to send this yet or maybe at all.

I did not e-mail it to anyone yet, but the status says "live", what does this mean, who can see it? 

2. I made up a sample coupon with the coupon template and it has a QR Bar code on it. I want to remove it and cannot figure out how to.

Can you help?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Just starting out, and have a few questions.

Hello @AliciaP485,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Creating an event is the first step to allowing people to register and get tickets. The next step is to create an email invite and send this to your contacts. You can find full instructions on how to do this here.

The coupon will automatically include this QR code for you to scan and redeem the coupons for your customers. Unfortunately, this can not be removed from the coupon. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!