cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Logo = hyperlink

Highlighted

Logo = hyperlink

I want to make our logo a hyper link can you please tell me how to do that?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Logo = hyperlink

Hi Theresa,

This is a great question! It's simple to make any image in your campaigns clickable links. To do this:

1. Copy the URL you want to link to your image.
  2. Place your cursor over the block in your email that contains the image.
  3. Click the Edit this block  icon in the upper right-hand corner of the block.
  4. Place your cursor over your desired image.
  5. Click the gear  icon and select Change.
  6. In the Insert Image overlay, type or paste the URL into the Make a clickable link field.
    Note: Ensure that "http://" is included at the beginning of the URL.
  7. Test the link by clicking the Test Link icon  to the right of the URL.
  8. Make sure the "Track" option is checked so that you can track thenumber of times your contacts click on the image link.
  9. (Optional) If you don't already have one, add an image description or caption so something is there for email clients that don't display images by default.
  10. Click Insert.
  11. Click the Save icon  to continue editing your email.

Remember to preview your email to test the link out before sending!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

insert a link on a picture

Hello I would like to insert a link on a picture I created how can I do this ? Thank you,
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: insert a link on a picture

Hello @LisaE714

You can make an image a clickable link by double clicking on the image in the campaign and adding in the URL to the "make a clickable link to" field towards the bottom right hand corner of the library. For the full instructions, take a look here